GOL is seeking a marketing personnel with an eye for numbers, data analysis and distillation of consumer insight for the Measurements and Evaluation Manager role to support our business in Nigeria. This individual would report directly to the CPR Manager. Although sometimes he may get directives from the General Manager Marketing or the Marketing Director, with the CPR Manager in all correspondence.
Summary of Role
- The manager measurement and evaluation will identify the right metric, key performance indicators, and measurement frameworks alongside actionable insights, to inform ongoing projects, future campaigns, campaign improvements, program effectiveness, and return on investment.
- This individual will help our brands and innovation teams continuously improve their programs outcomes and guide activation effectiveness.
- At a manager level this individual will be delivering on areas such as evaluation framework creation, activation insight generation and evaluations, pre-campaign KPI and objective setting, post campaign analysis, case study creation and return on investment calculation
- Establish mechanisms for rapid feedback and learning within projects as well as for evolving a longer-term evaluation of program effectiveness
- Take full responsibility of M&E across the marketing department
- Take leadership of all interactions between marketing and finance to deliver on programs impact and return on investments
- Proactively provide measurement framework and KPIs for all programs pre activation and lead post campaign analysis to prove impact
- Take responsibility of all marketing dashboards and collaborate with agencies to make sure the dashboard data is supplied and timely populated.
- Lead the interaction with GOL systems to ensure all dashboard data is timely supplied for organizational records